Some more of my pages
- Why should you live in SoCal? Palomar Mountain is ridable at least 42 weekends a year
- Hooligan The page is old but timeless. The name says it all.
- See pictures of bikes in the garage and a few others' bikes as well.
- I made a bore and stroke selector so you can see what's common between an 851, 888, and 916.
- California Cycleworks is a business I run. Cycleworks is an integrator for Ducati aftermarket goods. The point is to sell good stuff for a low price at one place.
- Cycleworks dealers and distributors page has a listing of websites of popular products.
Some good pages on the web
Clubs and mail list links
- www.ducati.net is home to a huge Ducati mail list. The "Big List" has (I think) 3,000 members and 50-200 e-mails per day.
- Ducati Monster List (DML): website and e-mail list the nicest group of monster owners you'll find!!
- MH900e mailing list
- Ducati ST owners mailing list
San Diego specific
- The SDMC, San Diego Motorcycle Club, website. SDMC is more than a website. Dedicated to San Diego motorcycle owners and riders, this site has links to local riders, a guestbook, a mailing list (if Bardy doesn't run you off) and more.