Black 1992 Ducati 900SS
image (c) chris kelley all rights reserved
While a lot of the information listed talks about the Supersport, all of the two valve models share the same engine and many aftermarket parts apply to both.
I'm working on organizing the information... growth is hard; you can't just expand what you had.
- Intro Info about the above 900SS and some ruminations about it
- What I have to say about Zina's M900ie. Read Zina's Monster mods page for pics and words.
- This has to be the most extreme 900SS I've seen. Marcos went nuts on it. =)
- What makes a Ducati special? Soul (238k au file) part 1 (74k) or part 2 (93k). These sound clips I think are hacked from those that Niclas put up on his good ol site www.ducati.org.
- Tune up The "extra mile" required by Ducatis, so to speak
- SS vs CR This page will compare and contrast the two popular variants of the same model
- Monster FAQ Certainly not to be considered a complete reference, it is the logical continuation of the above the SP vs CR FAQ.
- Keihin FCR racing carburetors - the most bang for your buck! (or is that duck?)
- Inside the FCR - a graphical tour of the FCR's adjustments. Be sure to read the FCR FAQ for suggested baseline settings.
Maintenance & Parts
- The aftermarket page details comprehensive mods to the 900SS - many apply to Monsters as well. Read about what works and what doesn't.
- Maintenance - technology on the Supersport, valve adjustment, things that broke, etc
- Rebuild - Full engine teardown. Here I ramble on about stuff that isn't in the manuals
- (Old) Dyno results with stock header and FCR 41s.